Sunday, May 23, 2010

Music Video: Head for the Horizon

I was at Fox Elipsus's concert in Tacoma over the weekend, he played this song and I really liked it. He mentioned that his inspiration was a video of polar bears swimming north to the ever smaller arctic ice pack.

It occured to me that even though the song is about polar bears and their vanishing habitat, that extends to all animals whose habitats are vanishing.

The song touched me because of the plight of tigers and their vanishing habitat. That and the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico motivated me to generate this video.

I hope you enjoy it, if so, please share it, and help in any way you can in stopping the vanishing habitats and species.

Thanks for Fox Elipsus (http://elipsus.net/)

Update: corrected some timing, and credits (Thanks Robyn)


No comments: