Monday, January 24, 2011

New Camera

Well, i got the Canon 7D with a 18-135 lens. I'm pretty happy with the choice. It was an angst-ridden decision between the 7D, 60D and Nikon D90.

The resolution, higher film speed, and the existing of the Canon's removed the Nikon from the running. The faster speed of high speed shooting and the fact that the 60D is the last of that line, made the decision.

I may sell the 20D i have to help mitigate the cost of the new camera, but i've not made a final decision.

Sanpei was good enough to model for the first post. Good kitty..










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


1 comment:

Chris Nee said...

I suggest you keep the 20D for the following reasons:

1. Act as a backup body in case the unthinkable happens to your 7D.

2. Great for when you don't want to risk damaging your 7D shooting in adverse conditions.

3. When you don't have time to change lenses.

Have fun with your new camera, Lance. I have the 7D and the 20D as well :)